Stars
Current

dailyvideo

Dabangg makes me feraless: Salman Khan

Salman Khan is perceived exactly as the title of his forthcoming film- DABANGG (meaning fearless). He is headstrong and known to have his own way. But did you know that he too has his set of fears?

Says Salman, "There are some things which you are fearless and there are some which you fear a lot. I just hope that my family and friends remain together. I have the fear of losing my loved ones. Everyone should remain hail and hearty."

The actor further added, "As far as career goes, I don't have any fears. I am in the industry for more than 20 years. The younger generation might be having that insecurity."

Directed by Abhinav Kashyap, DABANGG also stars Sonakshi Sinha and is all set to release on September 10.

Posted by Agency on 9:40 AM. Filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for Dabangg makes me feraless: Salman Khan

Leave comment

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery

Featured