Stars
Current

dailyvideo

Music Launch of Robot

The music launch of the costliest film ROBOT starring the 2 biggest stars of the country, Rajnikanth & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, couldn't have asked for more. What with two icons of the Indian film industry - Amitabh Bachchan and Rajnikant sharing the dais after a long long time.

The best of the best came to mark the grand affair held at a suburban five star in Mumbai. The entire Bachchan family - Amitabh, Jaya, Abhishek and Aishwarya, Media magnate & Producer Kalanithi Maran of Sun TV Network, Hansraj Saxena, COO, of Sun Pictures (a division of Sun TV Network) along with the lead cast & crew of the film consisting of Superstar Rajnikanth, Oscar winners - music maestro A R Rahman & sound engineer Resul Pookutty, Music moghuls Ganesh Jain, Ratan Jain, Champak Jain of Venus Records & Tapes, director Shankar, Sabu Cyril, legendary Danny Denzongpa, were present on the occasion. Several other filmmakers had been seen gracing the affair.
Amitabh Bachchan, who was the chief guest, unveiled the music of ROBOT, distributed by Venus.

The high point of the event was Big B & Rajnikanth's acknowledgement for each other and Rajni's candid speech, which had everyone in splits. Rajnikanth said, 'Amitabh is my inspiration, role model and guru. I have always valued his advice while taking important decisions. We have done so many films together like ANDHA KANOON, HUM, GIRAFTAR, and I can never forget the love, affection and care he showered on me'

To which Amitabh Bachchan replied, 'Rajnikanth is truly a son-of-the soil who is admired and loved by every Indian. I am just so honoured and happy that I met a personality like Rajnikanth. And I am so happy that I was able to spend some time of my life with him and learn so much from him. His simplicity, honesty, and down-to-the-earth nature has always impressed me. I admire him because of his tender heart and humility. He is so grounded despite the adulation and fame he has enjoyed throughout his career.'

'Many a times there were some very tough decisions to be taken, at that point I always remembered him as a colleague and a very dear friend and tried to think what Rajni would have done if he had been in this particular situation and I've always found a capable answer, despite of the tumult circumstances & stressful situations,' he further added.

Co-star Aishwraya Rai Bachchan, who looked pristine & breathtakingly beautiful in her kundan and jadau work Anarkali dress, said, 'ROBOT (ENDHIRAN) is a sincere effort. It is a landmark film in cinematic experience. Rajni sir is a legend. He is just an incredible artist, so dedicated, so committed and above all a wonderful human being. It's truly humbling to be working with such a phenomena and I am grateful. I had the privilege of working with director Shankar very early in my career for the film JEANS. Though it was ahead of its time but I felt enriched as an artist.'

The film originally made in Tamil, called ENDHIRAN, will also be released in Hindi and Telugu.

Posted by Agency on 10:35 PM. Filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0

0 comments for Music Launch of Robot

Leave comment

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Photo Gallery

Featured